A Moment's Reflection

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trial Bike Day

I found this balance bike for Kalina a few months ago.
It's been in the garage, waiting for her birthday to roll around. Well, I couldn't keep waiting, so when I had a birthday, I decided I wanted to give it to her. (She doesn't understand birthdays yet anyway, right?) ;)
We pulled it out & showed her. She was very excited! Unfortunately, as long as her legs are, she's still a little small to use it properly. She should be able to sit on the seat comfortably while her feet are flat on the ground... and walk/run/glide the bike along.
So, we put it back away and will pull it back out at the end of November to suprise her again!
In the meanwhile, we introduced her to an old trike that has been in her daddy's family a while.
She hasn't quite figured it all out, but she's having a good time with it :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home