A Moment's Reflection

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our first FALL day!

So technically, today wasn't the first day of Fall, but it was the first day that felt kind of like it! We had our first "cold" front come through - meaning it wasn't in the 90's for once! Don't think it will last long this time, but we took advantage of the beautiful day nontheless.
First stop was the park!

This was only K's second time at this particular playground, so it was fun exploring all the cool equipment they had. (I think Daddy was having just as much fun...)
Here is K on the... beaver? Squirrel?! Chipmunk??

and a merry-go-round!

I loved it!
This evening, I was wanting to get out of the house again, so we made a last-minute trip down to the beach. K gathered her bucket & shovels & was so excited!

We ran into some of our friends down there who were also out enjoying the gorgeous day. Evening now, I suppose...
The sunset was AMAZING!
I couldn't stop taking pictures because they just didn't do the sky justice.
It was all so big & my camera's eye is so small...
The moon came out to play as well.

We welcome many more beautiful Fall days!

1 Comments:

Blogger the towners said...

WOW!!!! That sunset was AMAZING!!! Good call on heading to the beach! This is when I miss it!!!

October 1, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home