A Moment's Reflection

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is brilliant!

I am super-excited about this! I always feel like it's a bit of a "waste of time" when I'm blogging, since I'm assuming it will eventually disappear into cyber-space. But now that I find out I can turn my blog into a book, I'm thrilled! I can now let go of the mommy-guilt I feel when I look at K's mostly-empty "baby book" that I'm sure she'll want to look at when she gets older. It, at least, contains some footprints and height/weight measurements... and the dates of some of her first teeth. I never really got around to the picture printing/pasting part though *sigh*.
So, by turning the blog into a book (I figure I'll do one every year of that year's posts?), I'll have a bit of a journal & some pictures. Yay!
Unfortunately, I only started the blog when she was already a year old... so I do need to get around the printing out some baby pics for her book one of these days... yeah, one of these days.
But, in the meantime, I resolve to post more to this "virtual baby-book/journal-thing"!
(I feel like I've made this resolution before, no?!)
Ok, I think that's enough for one day... I love it when K goes to sleep early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home