A Moment's Reflection

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Henna Henna Everywhere!

Apparently, I'm on a henna-design kick lately. I'm lovin' these cotton bags I just finished - especially the little beaded "bling" tied on to each one that makes a lovely jingle ;)
I dropped these off today at Everything But The Girl downtown (love that place! all local & handmade goodies!) along with some more henna-inspired baby onesies, but I will be making more soon for my Etsy!

So, now I'm wondering what else I can decorate with henna designs... Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger the towners said...

Erin, those are GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my goodness!!!I may have to go visit your etsy shop and spend some mula!!!! Let's see how much Matthew will let me get away with!!! HAHAHA!!!

September 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home