A Moment's Reflection

Saturday, September 19, 2009

South Carolina trip

K & I just got back from 5 days visiting friends in SC.
It was nice... weather just starting to change!
My friend we stayed with just had a sweet lil' baby. I also held two other friends' newborns!
Just days before, I thought I still had a *little* baby ;)

Here's one I've got in a wrap. I stole her away from her momma whenever I had the chance! Miss carrying K like that..
I also made it my job to be "baby holder" at the park.
Big Sister also carries her baby
& K too... We stayed busy! We brought our girls everywhere.
And they brought their girls too!
Here we are at the Zoo
And making some music at Library story time
Here they are doing some modeling for me:
And this may have been their favorite - playing in the rain downtown!
A little yoga in the park...
And drinking the water off the rocks?! Ewww..
K also reunited with one of her old boyfriends there...
She was all about giving kisses until I pulled out the camera ;)Oh, and she's modeling one of the tie-dyed shirts we made with our friends.
Not sure what happened to taking pics of our tie-dye fun!?
I also haven't run across pictures of my friend & I highlighting our hair...
but I don't mind if those photos stay missing ;)
And the trip wouldn't be complete without doing a little henna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home