A Moment's Reflection

Monday, June 8, 2009

Artisphere & Mother's Day

Yes, I'm retro-blogging.

I've been a big slacker lately... have bunches of photos of the star of the show that need shared.
I seem to take pictures and do a lot of "blogging" in my head,
but the sitting down-uploading-editing-typing-posting part takes a bit longer.
I'll try and do better!

Artisphere is an annual art festival here in Greenville.
We went on Mother's Day with some friends & had a great time!
Downtown is beautiful, and have I mentioned how gorgeous Spring is here??!
Street performers

Action painting, coreagraphed to music by the star of the painting

friends

piggy-back rides


ring-around-the-rosie

beautiful green park

This shirt she has on, by the way, is full of memories. The fabric was cut out & sewn on a white t-shirt for her to wear. It was originally on one of the shirts my mom made my friend (that other little girl's mom) and I when we were kids. The photo is of part of a painting my mom did... actually, I have the painting, too... hanging in the play room. :)



A wonderful Mother's Day it was...

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kangaroo said...

so very sweet. happy belated mother's day to a great mama! by the way, that second photo...is that beethoven or david hasselhoff?

June 8, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

hahaha! hmmm.. that is a good question. Think it may be hasselhoff in disquise ;)

June 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home