A Moment's Reflection

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Today we celebrate the Vernal Equinox - the first day of Spring!

I know my last post was full of snow, but that only really lasted a couple of days, and a few days after the snow melted, I got a sunburn at the park! It's been alternating - chilly, rainy, sunny, and warm since then, but hopefully we'll stick with warm from here on out!

We've had family and friends in town, so I haven't spent much time editing photos or posting (obviously) but I figured I'd try and get something up and show you what we've been up to while everyone is napping...

Goodbye SNOW ~
Hello FLOWERS!

FRIENDS

playgrounds...
road rash...

swings
coffee shops
Zoo
snacktime!
giant sock monkeys (!?)
beautiful cemetaries

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SwedeLife said...

The daffodil picture is gorgeous! Enjoy the new home State, the new season, and spring!!!

March 21, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home