A Moment's Reflection

Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthdays & Beanbags

(Just so you know, I realized I can post larger photos!!
You can click the photo to blow it up big and then right-click to save it if you'd like... )
So, our good friend celebrated her 2nd year of life this past weekend. Kalina & I decided that bean bags would be a good gift, so we got busy...
She worked so hard filling each little pouch with beans! (and if I didn't get them away from her soon enough, she had even more fun dumping them out & scattering beans everywhere!!)
(and if our friends ever get hungry, they can just throw a bean bag in some boiling water...)
Pinto beans....yummm!
Here they are - 10 bags complete with a matching carrying bag!

We made her a birthday cake too... pink & green as her mommy requested:


Happy Birthday!!!!

Ooooh... check out the checker board inside...

I'll share my secret:
(don't those layers look great on my Fiesta Ware?!!

This is the nursery I painted for her when we visited the first time. I think she was just 2 weeks at the time... and I was, unknowingly, 1 or 2 weeks pregnant with Kalina during this time!
Anyway, here's more proof that her mommy loves pink & green:


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home