A Moment's Reflection

Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to the Beginning

While in FL, we made a stop by a place that has been a second home for the past couple of years - the birthing home where we spent a lot of time while pregnant (and many hours in labor, as well as mommy/baby groups..)


I also did my first post-baby mural here, in the stairwell. My baby was just a few months old at that time, but it is amazing how much she now resembles the silhouette on the wall! I wish I could have gotten a photo of her standing next to the figure, but any time she stood, she was straight up the stairs faster than I could click!!





Our midwife also had a baby who we hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet, so we were sure to stop by while the little man was there - and he is ADORABLE!!


I crocheted up a little gift for him as well...


some vibrant wool & a hook


woven together


and felted

makes for fabulous clutching :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kangaroo said...

so sweet! i think of you every time i go there--you have injected such beauty and playfulness into that special place.

June 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger the towners said...

I want one of those for my baby!!! But pink of course!!!

June 9, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home