A Moment's Reflection

Sunday, December 6, 2009

R.I.P. SD400

You will be missed
We went to visit my niece on family day, where she is stationed for boot camp. I am way too trusting, and left the camera laying on top of my bag on the bench next to me while people were milling about... and then, it was gone. *sigh*
I've been avoiding the blog with the excuse that I have no camera for pictures, but I suppose that can't go on for ever. So, I return, and will do my best to keep up with the holidays!
I did see that I can get this camera fairly chep on Ebay... but I think I may hold out for a pricier SLR camera. I really, really want one... "Oh, Santa!?"

2 Comments:

Blogger the towners said...

So sad! Well, just go to the mall and sit on his lap and ask him. Maybe you will get one!

December 7, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Haha! Nice Jenny! I completely know the feeling with the SLR camera. We love ours!, but drooled over it for several years before we broke down and bought it. This was however before we got started on the Dave Ramsey kick, so I'm not sure how that decision would play out now. I see if I can get you that link that we talked about with inexpensive cameras on it.

December 7, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home