A Moment's Reflection

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Remember That Pumpkin?

Well, it was a pain in the butt to get open! Good thing I didn't care if it looked nice when I was through with it! It did taste delicious though.


Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of the creations that came from it.
This photo was taken with hubby's camera-phone, on a weekend, when he was home
(right before he helped me get the knife the rest of the way through!)
I did make some goodies though:
Pumpkin Bars (gluten-free, with a nut-crust!)
Creamy Pumpkin Curry Soup (yummm!)
Pumpkin Butter
Sweet & Cruncy Pumpkin Seeds
(even though these tasted good, I'm not sure I like the seeds with the husks on.. I'd rather buy the green shelled ones!)
And, it was all so much more satisfying than that which comes from a can...
though, next time I think I may try to cook it before cutting it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home