A Moment's Reflection

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Little Artist

We've been painting more often lately. It's the one crafty thing that's fast to set up & easy to clean up. Especially the watercolors. K still doesn't have a very long attention span, so I get a bit disappointed when I spend forever setting up/cleaning up a project, and she only spends 5 mins working on it....

Like the birthday cards we've made recently. I got out paper, coloring stuff, scissors, stickers, glue, glitter, etc. And then I tried to leave the room. Glitter everywhere. Still cleaning it up!

I think I'm going to start an "oops" file of photos.
I need to remember to take pics when I discover these fun messes :)

Here's a pic of K painting at a friend's house:
And these are her working on some masterpieces at home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home